Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to tell if a very flirty guy likes you...?

This boy flirts with everyone.

But he is really good to the girls he goes out with.

I like him.

And I'm sorta best friends with his sister.

But she knows. and couldnt even be mad cause she is dating his best friend.

I can't tell if he likes me or I'm just another girl to flirt with.

help?? This boy is impossible to read.How to tell if a very flirty guy likes you...?
Why do you want to read him? Do you want to break all the charm he has and all the fun other girls are having? It's not very complicated you know?



If he seems like fun, and he acts funny, and every girl had fun with him... what's missing? Only you.

Go out there, have fun, see how's he like. It's not like he'll get you in bed after 5 minutes. go meet the guy, if he's as half as awesome as I am, you'll have a blast.How to tell if a very flirty guy likes you...?
The experience will tell you.

1 comment: