Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I flirt with a boy without creeping him out?

I've known this boy since kindergarten, and I've always kind of liked him. (Were in 8th Grade Now)But I haven't told him because I didn't want to creep him out. Now he has a girlfriend and it made me kind of sad. Once they break up, is there a way I can flirt with him without being creepy? I still want to be his friend though, so i don't want it to get weird.How do I flirt with a boy without creeping him out?
You have to get close to him little by little. Find about things he likes so you can talk to him about. He'll you have a lot of common with him.How do I flirt with a boy without creeping him out?
HOLD HIS HAND



WHEN YOU GUYS LEAVE GIVE HIM A HUG AND A KISS ON THE CHEECK



IF HE IS TRULY A GUY THEN HE WILL GET THE PICTURE..
Let's not put the cart before the horse, okay? He still has a girlfriend, and when they break up, he might not want a new one right away.



But just be friendly and nice...don't wear a bunch of makeup or bat your eyelashes or anything. It's not attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment