Sunday, November 14, 2010

RAMADAN: There are these weird boys stalking me?!?

I'm a muslim girl:



There are these two boys who like me, and well, I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!! First of all, they are really ugly! And they always stare at me! They give me the creepies!!!! 2nd, they try to talk to me but I'm too busy doing my schoolwork and journalism pages, and hanging out with my friends, and they approach me! And my friends are like grossed out! And third of all, THEY ARE BOTH MUSLIM and they are friends, so now I think they are going to argue for me! So shameful! Don't Muslims have values? morals? Am I pretty? Yes, BUT I DONT LIKE TWO GUYS STALKING ME AND ASKING ME ALL THESE WEIRD QUESTIONS! How would you handle this situation I am in? I have really high religious values and I don't flirt with boys, I only talk to my guy friends and ones I'm working with in terms of schoolwork. They freak me out. How would you, handle this situation? And what advice do you have for me?RAMADAN: There are these weird boys stalking me?!?
two words:



****** slapRAMADAN: There are these weird boys stalking me?!?
just ignore them or go talk to the school counselor. i'm muslim also.
Got any older brothers? Get em on their a55es lol just tell em wth iz you staring at? i dunno sister lol you're cursed with good looks lol
This happened to me, and i just ignored them. next time i got my friends brother to walk with me and they just stopped and from that day i have never seen them.
these 2 guys are sinners and non practicing muslims.

tell them to stop this

if they don't, then get them punished.
ignore that is best attitude for them, otherwise complaint them.
1. If you wear proper hijaab there should be little to worry about.

2. I know exactly how you feel, I know of 4 non-muslims at my school who follow me around.

3. Ask them to give you a little space but dont be rude. Be upfront and as Muslims they should back off and realize they aren't doing the Islamic thing by drooling over you.

4. If that doesnt work then, try ignoring them or speaking to them with kindness but in a way that tells them to go away. (Hard to explain...)

5. It is not polite to call a fellow human being ugly. All-h has created every human with a face appealing to someone in this world. Maybe their personalities are ugly but dont openly critisize a person for their appearance. (though you may not like the look of them)
tell them to leave you alone or write them a note saying that haha when they first see it they will be happy but when they read it they'll understand and go pooop someweree
Well obviously you sound like you're in High School. Up Until high school I thought most guys were icky. First you say you're Muslim, then you say those guys are ugly and it grosses you out. Exactly what bothers you about their approach? That they're Muslim and they shouldn't bother you, or that they should be cute before they bother you? I think you're a bit confused. But bottom line, you don't like them bothering you. I guess if you were a little older and mature, you wouldn't find it hard to figure out that all you need to do is tell them to leave you alone because you're not interested. If not, tell your friends to tell them. It's not like anyone's gonna force you into a date with them...
lol

that happens to me everyday in skool and out!!!!



i just ignore them!! or i slap them if i know them well!

xx
ignore them simply!
Stay away from them and watch out for them. I don't really want to say something like this but there's a slight possibility that they're trying to rape you. Or maybe they're just joking around and trying to flirt with you. Either way they're harassing you and it's not good to keep this to yourself or just spread rumors within your friend(although that might be good too). Ask a teacher or someone that might be able to be a good help. Don't go home alone and be careful from now on.



A good section to ask would be Law Enforcement %26amp; Police or Laws %26amp; Ethics. They might be able to give you solutions and some would mention certain crimes or violations those two guys are committing.
ignore them
frankly tell them the truth and if they still harass u then say it to principal
it is better for you to stay away from them, guard your body because it belongs to Allah.
take them to a dark alley and shoot them
talk to your parents, talk to your principal
Be really religious and forgive them for their poor taste in women.

No comments:

Post a Comment