Thursday, November 11, 2010

There's this boy i like ALOT. I want to know how to flirt with him, and how to tell if he likes me!?

Ok. So i dont have the best body, im not fat, just not developed.

im in 8th grade and this boy is very teasing towards me. The trouble is that i dont think he likes me, because everyone says he likes a friend of mine, and i know she likes him. The problem is im not allowed to date, nor do i think id be able to ask him out while my friend likes him. I also have no experience in the boy flirting area. How can i figure out how he likes me, and maybe help him like me more, without hurting my friend!

HELPThere's this boy i like ALOT. I want to know how to flirt with him, and how to tell if he likes me!?
Does he tease your friend? Whichever one of you he interacts with more is the one he likes. :)



You can touch his arm when you talk to him, but the best kind of flirting is just talking with him about whatever the both of you have in common. If you're fun for him to talk to, he'll like talking to you.



Of course you need to be careful because you don't want him to come between you and your friend.There's this boy i like ALOT. I want to know how to flirt with him, and how to tell if he likes me!?
Ok, this is kind of hard. I have the same problem right now too. I am 15 and there are 2 boys that I like and from my ';sources'; I have found out that they like me but the problem now is trying to get one of them to ask me out b/c there is no way I could ever do that ... but anyway..... if a guy likes you, he will go out of his way to talk to you. Say he needs a pencil and could just ask the person next to him but he comes over to you on the other side of the room that is a good sign he likes you. Also if he has a question on some class work, he could ask the teacher or someone else but he comes to you instead. You especially know he could like you if he knows you suck in that subject but yet he comes to you for help that is a good sign. Just try to stay true to yourself and play it out and see what happens!!! Good luck! Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment