Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I flirt with a guy across the classroom?

There's this guy in my english class that I know likes me and I like him back. He's always staring at me. I want to drop him some signs that I like him back, but I want to be flirty not all sl***y about it. I'm not good with boys or flirting, that's why I'm asking, lol. What are some good flirting tips? He sits across the classroom by the way. Thanks for helping! No rude comments please! :) :) :) How do I flirt with a guy across the classroom?
Oh mimi, do i have a good way to flirt for you but first listen to my opinion on this.

So you like this guy, and he likes you..... that pretty much sums it up, it just now depends on who has the balls to make a move now because later will be too late. So you can go for the gold now and introduce yourself and get to know the guy, if you dont know him and go for it, or...

*note* dont wink at him that is kinky and slu tty and it brings in mixed messages. Guys are not sure about that*



Bump into him and drop your books, see if he'll help you out.. *wink*

that is a classic. It is a cute clumsy flirt but it is cute... I wouldnt forget it. Then you can say thank you and be nice and start a conversation from there.



Now this my dear contributer, is one way to flirt with a guy across the class room, and it is deserving of 10 points. * wink*

*bows down for an encore.*How do I flirt with a guy across the classroom?
If you are in english pay attention to the class... its probably something you need for graduation...



If you want to ';flirt'; with a guy, do that during free time. No guy is worth screwing up a class for.



I suggest saying ';hi'; before class starts... or making a comment about the class to him as you walk out at the end...



at least that way he'll know you, and associate you with the english class... annnnddd if he ever feels he's falling behind he'll know who to ask about whats going on in english since you talk to him about it!
i have the almost the same issue. so what i did once was while he was staring at me, i gave hime a wink and a smile. he smiled back. i though that he totally like me, but he didnt. my friend did the same and they were/are dating for 2 years. nICE!!!!=]
hmmm...say hi to him. wink at him a couple of times.lol. ooh and make sure the teacher doesnt notice cuz if she does ur screwed.lol. give him a flirty smile. when u wave at him.. wave ur fingers, and smile.lol. oh and i heard bitting ur bottom lip drives the guys crazy.lol. dats wat my friend said. hope i helped.=]
i dont think you should wink at him. i think just smile at him and talk to him before class and maybe walk to your next class together. maybe sit next to him at lunch with a group of your friends if yall do that. good luck!
Just give a very nice and Innocent smile when you see him looking at you. He must be a little shy to have not approached you first, but guys are shy about being shot down by a girl. Start off slow and easy. Have fun.
get a little piece of paper and write a little note to him... like..:



Hey.. i think youre pretty hot! :o)





and indicate to the person next to you to pass it to him. It will get passed to him eventually. See if he replies back!
Smile and twirl your hair some. Don't make it painstakingly obvious, though. I hope this helps, and would you mind answering my question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



Thanks!
smile at him and then quickly turn away. Then at the end of class come up w/ something casual like, ';Did u understand any of what Mrs. Blahblah just said?';



answer mine plz?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Wink at him! :D Smile... do anything it takes to make it clear. B4 class starts talk to him... just go over and ask him if he did the homework and if it was hard... Take it from there! Good luck. :)
Try to meet at like lunchtime or something. Or when you're leaving the english class, wait for him to get out and maybe have like a 1 or 2 minute conversation with him.
Go to links2love.com It's got many tips for flirting. Please answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
be yourself ! you offer him a smile, a look stright in the eyes, kindness and later on you try to suggest him you make your homework....you will say what it will be....
Winking is not creepy at all. Boys like it. especially if you know he likes you.
hrmm just smile at him!

and when you catch his eye during class, hold onto it for a while. then look away

dont be all stalkerish lol
there's places other than your classroom where you can talk to him right? so just confont him there or just make a pass at him its not hard if you just dont think about it
I agree with before said comment, where you catch his eye and hold it. And not be stalkerish either... I'm not sure either what stalkerish means but it sounds like a good idea.
Smiling is a big one! Also when he looks at you, look him straight in the eyes. Hope this helps!
just talk to him after class or something lol
talk to him after class! or just look at him %26amp; smirk at him...
wiink at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment