Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can you help me please was he flirting with me please answer i can't tell?

is it flirting if a guy you know and talk to alot walks up to you and says hi stranger then sits down to you? also what are some other signs a guy is flirting with you and btw how do christian boys flirt?Can you help me please was he flirting with me please answer i can't tell?
It could be flirting, or it could simply be them just being friendly, especially if you know them and have talked to them a lot in the past. I was having a conversation about this with a load of guys from my church a couple of weeks ago actually and we came to the conclusion that it's sometimes hard to know when a Christian guy is flirting, and when he's just being nice (probably because most teenage guys have a kind of 'girlfriend or nothing' mentality when it comes to girls, and Christian guys actually realise that it is possible to just be friends!)



I think if you really want to know whether he's flirting or not, you're just going to have to wait and see what happens. The main signs that he's obviously flirting with you rather than just being friendly are probably going to be increased eye contact, and increased physical contact (such as touching you on the arm whilst talking to you, or giving you a hug, but ONLY if he doesn't normally do those things).



Hope this helps, and good luck!

xCan you help me please was he flirting with me please answer i can't tell?
Christian boys flirt the same like any other.



They probably tease you. Play around. Talks to you most of the time. Etc.
  • save for retirement
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment