Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to flirt with a boy?

There is a boy in my class (8th grade). I just got dumped a year ago and I like this boy. I am sure he likes me. He just tries to hide it. I will make u best answers if u can flirtHow to flirt with a boy?
smile at him and laugh a lot when you're around him. touch him on the arm or the upper leg while you guys talk...if you're sitting in a position to do this. always look him directly in the eye and make sure he knows you are into him by paying attention to everything he says. do cute things for him like save him a seat (if you don't have assigned seats), or ask him to sit by you at lunch. just let him know that you like being around him. bring bubblegum or candy and offer to share some with him :) just be sweet and be yourself and i'm sure he will figure it out!How to flirt with a boy?
a sly smile always works glancing his way or putting ur hair behind one of your ears while your talking to him works as well. at some point u can say 'i'm really bored today' and see what he says lol or also u can say 'my hair smells so good today' and 'i love this new perfume im wearing' all of these things will invite him to be more Intimate with you and let him know U R flirting with him. Just laugh a lot be interested in what he says and be yourself!!!!
Just be yourself :)

Sure a little bit of flirtyness here %26amp; there won't hurt anybody, just say cute little things like 'Awwws your so cute! :)' and joke around with him being flirty .. If you get what I mean lol



Also flirt with him like.. I dunno.. Body language I guess. Like Say hi and hug him or kind of hold his shoulder/arm for a second

I dunno.. I hope this helped

Good luck!

:) xXx
Hey



Here is a great video on the subject!



http://www.howcast.com/videos/1409-How-To-Flirt
just go along with your day as normal and see if he will talk to you if you ignore him......but my oppinion is that you are too young to want to date anybody

No comments:

Post a Comment