Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to flirt with a boy you like or are attracted to?

Sometimes i just don't know what to say to a guy! haha can you give me some tips? or something that will make him catch his interest in me and won't be able to get me out of his head. haha or something like that! :) thanks!!How to flirt with a boy you like or are attracted to?
Use these



You can fall from the sky

You can fall from a tree

But the best way to fall

Is in love with me

The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.



If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?



Loving you is like breathing; How can I stop?



There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.



Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you.



I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.



The shortest word for me is I

The sweetest word for me is LOVE

The only one for me is YOU



I get the best feeling in the world when you say ';Hi'; or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.



Every morning I wake up happy because I know I'll see you.



Every night I go home crying because I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.



Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?



If someone was to write a story about my life, the climax would be when I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment