Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I flirt with the boy I like?

I don't want deep flirting or anything, I just want to know how to be charming and cute and likable to the boy I like, how can I do this?How can I flirt with the boy I like?
Be yourself! Also, don't go out of your way to try and see him. But if you do see him then for sure say hi and smile. I also read in a magazine once that girls that play with their hair attract guys more so maybe try that?How can I flirt with the boy I like?
talk to him



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
well, ask him what he did on a weekend, if he saw a show. Just try and start a conversation, then kinda of steer it toward a playful banter.
talk to him, and smile when you make eye contact, laugh at his jokes....not histerical laughter casual laughing. and just hang out with him at school, no need to stalk him and be with him 24/7 just hang out at lunch or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment