Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I flirt with this boy without making a fool of myself?

There's this boy that I think might like me. BUT I'm not completely sure. So I don't just wanna come out and be like ';HEY you're so cute, or I LIKE YOU. '; So what would be a subtitle way of flirting with him, and trying to find out if he really likes me? Every answer helps. (:How can I flirt with this boy without making a fool of myself?
omg same problem giiiirl, same problem! does he look at you? look over, smile, eye contact, look away. does he talk to you? talk to him how you would talk to your male cousin, brother, etc. boys are just humans too afterall.How can I flirt with this boy without making a fool of myself?
smile and talk to him a lot..but don't overdue it. And compliment him on things like how smart he is, good in sports etc. Boys/men love to get their ego boosted

No comments:

Post a Comment