Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can you help me i am not sure if he is flirting with me please answer?

is it flirting if a guy you know and talk to alot walks up to you and says hi stranger then sits down to you? also what are some other signs a guy is flirting with you and btw how do christian boys flirt?Can you help me i am not sure if he is flirting with me please answer?
Oh yeah he wants to penetrateCan you help me i am not sure if he is flirting with me please answer?
I dunno. Sounds like he could be flirting...
Well I wouldnt catigorize it as specifically flirting but yeah it's almost there. Idk depends on how he talks and if he acts and says it in a flirty tone. Hope that helps!



Please answer mine! Thanks



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvLTKGCvpJXgJ_aaS6f9gXHty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100405175652AA9sF6P

No comments:

Post a Comment