Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please Help!!!! Flirting/Boy Adviced Really Needed!!!!!?

Ok so I really like this guy 'Chris'; and he is really sweet. He kinda quiet but not that quiet. So anyways We've been talking in French for a couple of months now and I really really think I might have a chance with this guy. So yesterday...he finally asked for my number. It was kinda akward tho. I had my phone out in class and he was like ';Sabine you have a phone?'; and I said yes. So Then he was like ';So do I.'; So i was like oh let me add you, but he couldn't remeber his number (I know right?!?!) so he asked me to right my down on a piece of paper and he said that he would text me. So, all that afternoon I'm waiting for a text...but nothing! So today in French he said

';Sabine, you gave me the wrong number! I texted them and they said 'Who's Chrise?!?!'; So then today I gave him the right number.

Is he going to text? Should I make a move? How do I make a move? Advice Please!!!!

Oh and btw he is really into hockey and the Mets!Please Help!!!! Flirting/Boy Adviced Really Needed!!!!!?
I think the time has come for people to stop playing games and get serious If he is good looking and is everything you want in a someone do not let him get away Talk to him and just like you led him to ask for yr number, lead him to ask you out It will be worthwhile because it will boost yr confidence and he wont be all akward with you. Good luck Cheers!Please Help!!!! Flirting/Boy Adviced Really Needed!!!!!?
just ask him out. my girlfriend made the first move and we've been dating for almost 4 months now. Making the move: if you're shy or nervous try and get alone with him or just not so many people around. just ask him if he wants to hang out sometime or make a specific time and place(this is better) Where to go: go somewhere where you could be alone, like just watch a movie at your house. but do the renting together but have something you want in mind.

dont text too much i suggest talking instead

No comments:

Post a Comment