Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boy Problems? What is wrong with me & boys. Is it commitment?

Ok, so I always love to flirt with boys and I can see myself in a relationship with them, but after a week or so I start backing out. I start worrying what others will think and I cant see myself dating anyone. I am 15 and never in a real relationship. I have never had a kiss or a date except in first grade. So is it commitment or what, and how can i get over it cause it has happened three times in the last three months and its annoying. It might seem like I am a hoe cause I like different people but I'm not. So please help me, I'm desperate!



Is it better to be single or taken. What should I do?



P.S. this boy is a year younger then me and he goes to my church and is coming up to high school with me this year.





Also am I ugly? Here are two pictures.



http://s365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/鈥?/a>



---I am the one on the left with the black shirt.





http://s365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/鈥?/a>



---My eyes are crossed. I am not cross eyed, I am Just making a funny face.Boy Problems? What is wrong with me %26amp; boys. Is it commitment?
You're a very pretty girl. Dont sell yourself short and stop thinking so low about yourself. These things take time and since you havent experienced anything yet, dont feel that life is leaving you behind. You've got a lot of time for all these stuff. Have fun enjoy your life and when the time is right, the right one will be right in front of you. Just seeBoy Problems? What is wrong with me %26amp; boys. Is it commitment?
No you are not ugly at all! I suggest that you give yourself time. If you are subconciously wanting to back out of a realtionship that would imply that you aren't ready. The commitment will come naurally I guess.



There are pros %26amp; cons to being single %26amp; taken. At 15 I would say to just concentrate on having fun :D The whole dating thing will come naturally - it comes to different people at different times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment