Sunday, November 14, 2010

How come girls dont flirt with guys in college, like they do on a job or in high school.?

Hello, I am a young 22 year old man and I have self esteem issues because I feel like girls are not atrracted to me.



My mom almost all the time tell me that I am handsome and some of my older family members who are women talk about how handsome i am.



I am a college student and I am currently unemployed.



The only place that I run into females is at college cause thats the only place I go other than at home. Other than that I go run errands, like to the store to buy food and stuff.



When I am at college the young women I see in class are so focused on their schoolwork and I dont see them flirting with boys in class or in the halls.



I go to Wayne County Community college in Michigan near detroit, I go to the Downriver Campus and The Western campus and girls up their at those campuses dont be talking to most of the guys in classes up there and in the halls. The young women at Wayne County Community college seem to be more focused on education than getting a date.How come girls dont flirt with guys in college, like they do on a job or in high school.?
hey u r young and alive u dont find good girls for u in college?no problem u just gotta go in some real flirtin fun places like discos and club ;) just go there and start hookin up some chicksHow come girls dont flirt with guys in college, like they do on a job or in high school.?
they do



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment