Thursday, November 11, 2010

Seriously! why do boys always assume you're single?!?

I'm sorry, this may be more of a rant than a question. But guys, how come you do this? And girls, does this happen to you often?



I consider myself a friendly person and girl or boy, if someone is having a conversation with me, if they're nice, I'll continue it and be interested in what they have to say. When I talk to boys, unless they ask me or we start talking about a topic where I could talk about my boyfriend, I don't mention him, and they always assume I'm single. My problem is that I always initially assume that they're not interested and that they're only being friendly like me.



So a second question is: how could I tell if a boy is actually interested in me? AND is there such a thing as harmless flirting, or if a boy flirts, is he always interested?Seriously! why do boys always assume you're single?!?
First Question: Generally, when you approach a girl you have never met and have romantic intentions, you assume they're single if they are talking to you. Is it right? Who's to say, but it happens frequently.



Second Question: General flirting, staring and making excuses to touch or come near you



Third Question: There is such a thing as harmless flirting, but boys are not always interested when they flirt. For example, there is one girl who I flirted with constantly for the sake of an ego boost. It was a jerk move, but this often occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment